-
July 29th, 2005, 10:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
July 29th, 2005, 11:23 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Wow...
[ame="http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199460"]http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199460[/ame]
Jon closing the discussion on the toy board was just lame.
-
July 29th, 2005, 11:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
meh...don't really care.
cartoon looks cool tough.
-
July 29th, 2005, 11:41 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Gee, and to think I saw that on the BIG screen a couple of weeks ago. Guys, I tell you, save some of your money and come to the Con next year. You aren't a true geek until you do.
-
July 29th, 2005, 11:44 PM
#5
Inactive Member
which is why I won't be there. [img]wink.gif[/img]
seriously though, I wouldn't be able to handle the crowds, I'd lose it.
-
July 30th, 2005, 12:53 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
July 30th, 2005, 01:29 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Wait'll you see Spawn. All we got to see was a CGI of his head, but it was incredible.
-
July 30th, 2005, 12:42 PM
#8
Inactive Member
honestly, that just looks to me like they took a few shots from the original and edited them together. That's pretty much nothing. In fact, it looks a couple steps back from the original series.
I guess i'll have to see the full-blown trailer when they release it, but that doesn't do much for me.
-
July 30th, 2005, 02:57 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
July 30th, 2005, 06:58 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Where is the animation going to be? On HBO again?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks